Naked Sweatband (Twin Pack)
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Here are a few ways to help you choose your stick length:
- To measure a child hold the hockey stick at their side. It should be just under their belly button.
- If you can't decide between two sizes, consider your child’s position. Defenders sometimes prefer a longer stick for a longer reach in tackling and better power when slapping. A shorter stick improves a stick handling skills so could be considered for more attacking players.
- Once a young person reaches the age of approximately 13 they will be in a full size stick ie 36.5”(5 f 3”), so you do not need to measure the stick to your hip or belly button once you reach this height.
- The majority of hockey players use a 36.5” stick but many prefer the extra reach and power of a 37.5" and some even prefer a 38.5"
|30″||4′ 1″ – 4′ 3″|
|32″||4′ 4″ – 4′ 6″|
|34″||4′ 7″ – 5′ 0″|
|35″||5′ 1″ – 5′ 2″|
|36.5″||5′ 3″ upwards|
|37.5″||5′ 10″ upwards|
NOTE: If you are 5’10” you don’t have to use a 37.5″ stick, it is a matter of personal choice and equally someone under 5’10” may prefer a slightly longer Hockey stick and opt for the 37.5″, in our experience the majority of Hockey players us a 36.5″
We ship globally and are proud to offer FREE Shipping for orders over £120 / €140
This is a courier service with full parcel tracking and signature on delivery. Please note should you miss delivery it is your responsibility to liaise with courier to re organise delivery
- We cannot deliver to PO Boxes
- The currency shown during checkout is in £GBP
- Please be advised that you are responsible for brokerage fees, customs duties and all other charges that may be imposed by your local customs authority
Free Shipping: Orders over £120 / €140
International Shipping rates
BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands): £9.50
SOUTH AFRICA: £28.00
UNITED STATES: £25.00