Keep warm, covered up and dry.
Designed for the great outdoors, the Naked Robe is hugely popular with hockey players spectators and outdoors enthusiasts.
Not just a surfing or changing robe, it can be worn as a coat for walking, a warm up jacket, bench jacket, standing on the sidelines spectating or just sitting about in the garden enjoying the fresh air.
- High performance, taped seams waterproof breathable shell
- Moisture wicking 51% acrylic, 49% polyester synthetic cashmere fleece lining
- 2-way durable YKK zips
- Large, fleece-lined external pockets
- Internal, zipped valuables pocket
- Internal poacher's pocket
- Velcro adjustable full length sleeves
Our Premium Waterproof Surf Changing Robe
Always being around hockey pitches or enjoying the outdoors life, we saw the need for a warm, waterproof jacket that was more than just a standard hockey jacket. The outer layer of our changing robe is high performance waterproof breathable shell that stops water getting in. The inner layer is a super soft moisture wicking cashmere style fleece, which keeps you extra cosy. It has two deep, fleece-lined zipper pockets to keep your hands warm and premium 2-way YKK zips.
The long sleeve design provides extra warmth and is ideal for those waiting to compete or watching sporting events.
It's a big, big jacket. Big enough to get changed under at the side of a pitch or on the beach.
Available in 4 different sizes so you can find your perfect fit:
- XS - Kids age 8-10
- Small: Recommended for 4’1" - 5'3"
- Medium: Recommended for 5’4"- 6"
- Large: Recommended for 6" - 6'8"
The fit is large and loose with the purpose to pull your arms inside and get changed after your outdoors activities. Live life Naked & stay warm after!