Keep warm, covered up and dry.
The Naked Robe is available for pre-order and is expected to ship end March.
Designed for the great outdoors, our robes are highly popular with hockey players spectators and outdoors enthusiasts.
Not just a surfing or changing robe, it can be worn as a coat for walking, a warm up jacket, bench jacket, standing on the sidelines spectating or just sitting about in the garden enjoying the fresh air.
- High performance, taped seams waterproof breathable shell
- Moisture wicking 51% acrylic, 49% polyester synthetic cashmere fleece lining
- 2-way durable YKK zips
- Large, fleece-lined external pockets
- Internal, zipped valuables pocket
- Internal poacher's pocket
- Velcro adjustable full length sleeves
Our Premium Waterproof Surf Changing Robe
Always being around hockey pitches or enjoying the outdoors life, we saw the need for a warm, waterproof jacket that was more than just a standard hockey jacket. The outer layer of our changing robe is high performance waterproof breathable shell that stops water getting in. The inner layer is a super soft moisture wicking cashmere style fleece, which keeps you extra cosy. It has two deep, fleece-lined zipper pockets to keep your hands warm and premium 2-way YKK zips.
The long sleeve design provides extra warmth and is ideal for those waiting to compete or watching sporting events.
It's a big, big jacket. Big enough to get changed under at the side of a pitch or on the beach.
Available in 3 different sizes so you can find your perfect fit:
- Kids age 10-14 / Small Adult
- Medium: Recommended for 5’1"-5'11" (155cm - 180cm)
- Large: Recommended for 5'11" - 6'5" (180cm - 196cm)
Orders before 12pm will ship same day. Orders after 12pm will ship next day.
Please allow 3-5 days for shipping within Europe and up to 2 weeks for outside Europe.
We ship globally and are proud to offer FREE Shipping over £120 / €140
This is a courier service with full parcel tracking and signature required on delivery. Please note should you miss delivery it is your responsibility to liaise with courier to re organise delivery
- We cannot deliver to PO Boxes
- The currency shown during checkout is in £GBP
- Please be advised that you are responsible for brokerage fees, customs duties and all other charges that may be imposed by your local customs authority
Free Shipping: Orders over £120 / €140
International Shipping rates
BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands): £9.50
SOUTH AFRICA: £28.00
UNITED STATES: £25.00