Teamwear & Education
We offer an extremely high quality teamwear range, all designed and manufactured in the UK and Ireland. We have worked with clubs of over 1000 members across Europe and USA and have industry-leading support staff, meaning the normal hassle of organising club kit disappears.
- We focus on quality and and pride ourselves on service. We have samples for all our garments available and actively promote inspection so you can see our quality. Importantly our final product also matches our samples.
- We don’t operate MOQs for any of our garments. We believe our range should be available to all members, at all times throughout the duration of the contract.
- We have an in-house design team to help you design a unique and stylish playing kit. There are no manufacturing constraints on design
- Our lead time for playing tops and socks is normally 4-8 weeks
- We hold stock of all items in the accompanying teamwear range meaning it’s a quick turnaround
- All Naked playing tops, socks and teamwear originate from the UK and Ireland. This helps us maintain quality of product and reduce lead times.
Independently tested to recognised international standards.
All manufacturers associated with the production of our products subscribe to a range of recognised ethical trading initiatives, such as BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative) and recognise their social and corporate responsibilities to their employees, buyers and end users.
Garments are produced and delivered under conditions that do not abuse or exploit any persons or the environment.
Our quality is rigorously controlled at all stages.
Designed in UK
Close attention is paid to reinforcing garments in all the right places and specifying suitable fabrics in order to reduce returns.
All approved factories have in-house, quality control procedures. In addition, a team of independent experts are trained to work exclusively on our range, ensuring every garment detail is monitored and tested to the highest standard.
The Oeko-tex standard is an independent, testing and certification system for raw, semi-finished and finished textile products such as; yarns, raw dyed fabrics and knits and ready made articles of various types. In their entirety, the requirements of Oeko-tex exceed existing legislation. The Oeko-tex criteria helps highlight the additional benefits of safety tested textiles. Some of the essential tests Intertek perform on our fabric:
- Staining and shrinkage
- Tear strength
- Pilling/snagging resistance
- Wet/dry rub fastness
- Seam strength (as required)
- Stretch and recovery
Our garments are designed and manufactured with performance in mind, making them perfect for on and off pitch activites throughout the seasons.
- Easy Care
- Thermal balance
- Taped seams
- Quick Dry
- Quality Zips
- Wind resistance
SUPPORTING YOUR CLUB
We can offer club merchandise and additional hockey playing and training products such as balls, cones, bibs etc.
OUR SUPPLY MODEL
We have a flexible supply model and will tailor this to fully meet the club requirements.
ONLINE DUAL BRANDED ORDERING PORTAL
We have an in-house design and web team who will deliver a club portal for your members making it easy and pain-free to order.
- Full teamwear range and personalisation available online (initials, logos, name & number)
- Secure online payment
- Delivery direct to customer (at additional cost), to club or to a local retail store
- Immediate order and delivery of stock products
- Full range of sizing samples provided to club or retail partner to allow club members to size before ordering
- No quibble returns policy*
We are happy to collaborate with a retail store close to you if this is preferable.
Send us a message below and we will come back to you within 24 hours.
*if garments have a material fault. Once ordered, teamwear is non-refundable due to personalisation.