Naked Operations Manager
Have you ever dreamt about getting Naked for your job?
You have? Well now's your chance.
Position: Operations Manager
Location: Belfast/Hybrid Remote Working
Type: Permanent. Full time.
Salary: £22,500 - £30,000 p.a. (depending on experience)
Naked is a high-end, global sports and lifestyle brand focusing on field hockey, padel tennis and outdoor lifestyle pursuits. Our products are the choice of many Olympic, professional and amateur athletes. The brand is based on minimalist design and high end quality. Partners include global brands such as Red Bull and Mizuno.
Naked is headquartered in Belfast with offices in Belgium and distributors/retail partners in South Africa, Argentina, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Chile, USA and Europe.
Our mission is to be the number one sports equipment and lifestyle partner for elite level field hockey, padel tennis and outdoor sports athletes in the world.
We are expanding and looking for a highly organised, confident, self-starter to help implement our aggressive three year growth plan. If you’re ambitious and want to work for a dynamic, exciting, international brand, in a fun, relaxed and caring environment, this is one for you.
The successful candidate will:
- Be the first point of contact for the brand for retailers, customers, clubs and athletes.
- Lead the day-to-day business and administration operations, including managing orders with suppliers, stock management and logistics.
- Engage with and support retail partners and distributors and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Manage the NAKED team-wear pre and post sales activities with clubs.
- Assist with channel sales & marketing strategy, and liaise with sales representatives, sponsored athletes and agents in core markets.
- Identify and progress business opportunities through new and existing accounts and ambassadors (influencers, clubs, distributors and retailers).
- Manage new products in line with the overall business strategy.
- Assist with event planning and Naked merchandising at sports tournaments and coaching camps.
- Maintaining and managing the ecommerce platform (Shopify).
The right person
A knowledge and passion for sport (particularly hockey or padel) is desirable along with the ability to forge strong relationships with customers, players, potential customers, suppliers, service providers and other key stakeholders. You will be required to manage and drive the overall day-to-day business to ensure a smooth and seamless operation.
Exceptional organisational and account management skills are essential. IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential. Experience managing web/ecommerce and social media platforms is desirable but not essential.
Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle are essential.
Perks and benefits include
- Hybrid remote/office set-up
- Flexible working hours
- Travel to international sporting events
- An annual allowance for Naked products
- 20 days holidays plus stats
- Laptop and phone
- Budget to attend training conferences and events
- A fun and relaxed working environment
- Great people and a young team
- Lots of opportunity to learn and progress
- Gaining experience working on global projects
- Regular social events
- Company Pension
If this sounds like the role for you, send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are the right person for the role to: email@example.com
Applications close 15th October.